Covid 19 Cleaning Information
COVID-19 Health and Safety and Cleaning protocols
Your health, safety and wellbeing while staying at Bell Tower is our priority. We are proud to have achieved “We’re Good to Go” accreditation. This demonstrates that we adhere to the relevant Government and public health guidance, and have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment to make sure we have the required processes and protocols in place.
Before COVID-19, we already adhered to an exceptionally high standard of cleanliness to make sure our guests enjoy being in an immaculate property. Now, we are taking additional steps to ensure you can book with us with confidence and that the property has been cleaned strictly in line with the new COVID-19 guidelines
- A COVID-19 cleaning checklist has been developed for our property and this will be strictly followed when the property is cleaned.
- We will wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when cleaning the property.
- Cleaning materials and disinfectants will be available in the properties for you to use during your stay and a hand sanitising station will be set up in the hallway of the flat. It is your responsibility to provide your own PPE during your stay.
- Mattress and pillow protectors are changed and washed and duvets are alternated after each stay.
- The apartment is cleaned and left empty for 48 hours after each departure.
- To ensure the safety of our guests we have undertaken a risk assessment which will be reviewed regularly in light of any developments in Government issued guidelines.
- The risk assessment is in the welcome pack
Arrival and Departure
- We will either post out the keys before your arrival or if this is not possible we will meet you for a socially distanced handover.
- Your welcome folder containing WiFi codes and instructions for central heating, white goods, etc will be sent to you electronically shortly before your visit.
- As always, we are available by phone should you have any questions during your stay.
What if I develop COVID-19 symptoms during my stay?
At the time of publication, the guidance from UK Hospitality Scotland states that if a guest presents themselves with symptoms of Covid-19 or is asymptomatic but declares the need to self-isolate, they should be advised to check out and return home to self-isolate according to current government guidance. If the guest has acute symptoms, has breathing difficulties, or their life is at potential risk, seek medical help immediately.
This official guidance is subject to change and we will provide updates when available.