COVID 19 update

The Scottish Government has now provided a provisional date for the opening of tourism businesses and so we have decided to amend our opening date in line with this. We can now accept bookings from the 15th of July onwards. This date is subject to change in line with public health guidance, however it does look like there is an optimistic outlook at the moment.

We are going to use the time before then to make sure that we have robust cleaning and health and safety policies in place to make sure that your stay will be safe and secure.

Should you make a booking and have to cancel if the guidance from the Government subsequently changes, we would like to reassure you we will refund you in full as we have done for existing customers.

We will update the blog soon detailing the policies we have put in place.


Post comment